Among all Metal core PCBs, Aluminum PCB is the most common type. The base material consists of an aluminum core and standard FR4. It features a thermal clad layer that dissipates heat in a highly efficient manner while cooling components and increasing the overall performance of the products. Currently, Aluminum Backed PCB is regarded as the solution to high power and tight tolerance applications.
Advantages of Aluminum PCB
1.Environmentally Friendly: Aluminum is non-toxic and recyclable. Manufacturing with aluminum is also conducive to conserving energy due to its ease of assembly. For printed circuit board suppliers, using this metal helps maintain the health of our planet.
2.Heat dissipation: High temperatures can cause severe damage to electronics, so it is wise to use a material that can help dissipate heat. Aluminum can actually transfer heat away from vital components, thus minimizing the harmful effect it could have on the circuit board.
3.Higher durability: Aluminum provides strength and durability to a product that ceramic or fiberglass bases cannot. Aluminum is a sturdy base material that can reduce accidental breakage during manufacturing, handling, and everyday use.
4.Lightweight: For its incredible durability, aluminum is a surprisingly lightweight metal. Aluminum adds strength and resilience without adding on any additional weight.
Application of Aluminum PCB
1. Audio device: Input, output amplifier, balanced amplifier, audio amplifier, pre-amplifier, power amplifier.
2. Power Supply: Switching regulator, DC / AC converter, SW regulator, etc.
3. Communication electronic equipment: High-frequency amplifier, filtering appliances, the transmitter circuit
4. Office automation equipment: Motor drive, etc.
5. Automobile: Electronic regulator, ignition, power supply controller, etc.
6. Computer: CPU board, floppy disk drive, power supply devices, etc.
7. Power Modules: Inverter, solid-state relays, rectifier bridges.
8. Lamps and lighting: As the advocated promotion of energy-saving lamps, a variety of colorful energy-saving LED lights are well received by the market, and aluminum PCB used in LED lights also begin large-scale applications.
LEAVE US A MESSAGE
When your product is still in the design stage, we are very willing to participate in your product design, and our engineers will give you advice on the design, performance, cost of PCB to help you reduce the cost of PCB and provide valuable help to bring your product to market quickly and successfully.
Our products extensively find their applications from the market due to nice properties. We Provide pcb manufacturing & pcb assembly. Welcome!